Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
I am also curious about the Xenon flares. Are they what the stock flares on some rams come with? I think the grey flares on the new rams look pretty nice. Also, anyone with pics of flares on rams, lets see em! LOL

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
It will be cool if someone send a link to somewhrere that we could see those flares installed.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
here you go, from <!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.4wheelparts.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

Xenon...

Bushwacker Street Flare...

Warn Thinline...

Warn 4X Flare...

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
http://www.drvinylusa.com/fendertrim/fenderflares.htm

these are the ones i have on mine. nice fitting, no drilling so your body doesnt rust from the hole, continuation of the body lines, and a rubber gasket in between the flare and body. paid $279 + shipping.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just saw some Bushwacker OE's in a magazine, and now I'm leaning heavy on those. I didn't realize all the choices out there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man nice truck! I'd post some of mine as soon as I can figure out how. The site says I have too many pixles....??

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
The Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender are the way to go, if you get the Bushwacker OE's or the Warn Thinline or Zenon flare you are getting a flare for looks only, which is fine, but if you want a flare that will protect the body from, rocks and debris, than you need the BUSHWACKER Extend-a-Fender.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
what do you guys think about the cut-out flares? they look kinda col, but then also poser at the same time, i think.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-04-02 01:55, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
what do you guys think about the cut-out flares? they look kinda col, but then also poser at the same time, i think.

in my opinion if your going to run the cut out flares, you better back them up with atleast some 40"s. i didnt really realize how much of the wheel openings need to be cut for those until i seen a superduty at world of wheels with them. not to crazy about breaking the surface on the sheetmetal!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No, Bushwacker doesnt make a cut-out flare for the 94+Ram, there is not enough metal to cut on the fender, you would need to chop part of the door off too.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Biginuf, do you know the price of the Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender?, because I need something to cover me from the mud.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think mine were about 300 bucks for all four, the best price I found was from some speed shop in Fredricksburg, Va A1 Speed and custom. Ill look for a website or phone#.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts