Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good brand of front bumpers that are winch mountable? I'm looking for one under 600 bucks. Not too big, bulky, and heavy though. Thanks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Mine was just over 600, look at my pics in the rides and if you like it ill give you more info.

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you are looking for something that is light than a whole bumper may not be the way to go. Have you given any thought to something like WARN's trans4mer grill guard with a winch carrier.. I could send you a pic if you would like.. DDGETHS

·
Registered
63 Posts
Biginuf, what kind of bumper is that or did you have it made? Was that bumper on before your body lift and if so how did you correct it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Biginuf, I too am interested in that bumper. I'm putting on a 3" body lift in the summer and am just gonna get rid of my Westin Brush guard that is on there. I want a bumper that can take a beating.

·
Registered
66 Posts
go with the warn trans4mer grill guard. i just put one on over Martin Luther King Jr day and i looks bad ass. i got a winch and lights put on it too. i have had to pull out about 5 friends from being stuck and it has not given me any complaints and i have gotten a lot of good comments on how it looks and it only cost around 500 i believe

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
My bumper was made for a ram without a 3" body lift, I have added some steel to it to look nice as well as function, after I was done the mods I had it powder-coated gloss black, ill get some pics of the front end, if anyone wants some close up pics holler and ill send them. After mounting the bumper on my truck I believe the center section to be indestructable and the outside very tuff. I pray for the occupants of the vehicle that runs the red light on me. On second thought, I don't pray for them. Whammo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts