Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight so I snapped a few pics... all in all it is done and can be used.... just need to cleanup some of the welds... and paint the bumper up......


Didnt do anything crazy with the truck.... I was out with a friend.. GeorgesBlazah from ps.com... 1998 Blazer 4 door that I helped him put a 6" superlift kit on.... and 34's.. he already had a 2" b/l...... we did 4.56's and detroit in rear... so front this weekend... so I wasnt gonna get crazy...


[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271359/fullsize/Dirty.jpg[/img]
[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271354/fullsize/Winch5.jpg[/img]
[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271355/fullsize/Winch1.jpg[/img]

Tucked the winch as high as I could get it....!!!!!
[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271356/fullsize/Winch2.jpg[/img]

Just fit between the frame rails....
[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271358/fullsize/Winch3.jpg[/img]

Eventually gonna get the winch controls from 12voltguy.com and put them where the 4 switches are now...
[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271361/fullsize/switches.jpg[/img]



a friends Rubicon... still makin payments... 6" lift, 36's, arb snorkel, front and rear receiver to which he has a portable winch!!!!!

[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271363/fullsize/Rubicon_on_36b.jpg[/img]

[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271364/fullsize/Rubicon_on_36a.jpg[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
783 Posts
Looks sweet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
nicely done. I like the winch placement :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
just curius, is that a Dodge Ram Reciever on the front of his jeep? if it isn't it sure does look like a Dodge Ram. j/w

[img=500x375]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/271363/fullsize/Rubicon_on_36b.jpg[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
his daily driver and beater is a dodge ram on 35's.... so yeah most likely that is a plug from the dodge.... :rotfl:

nice find :bigthumb:

you guys are good at that.. find the hidden items on the page....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2005-12-08 21:36, windsor777 wrote:
That winch install looks great! Can't wait to see it in action! :bigthumb:

well we will see if your 9.5ti dont get you out tomorrow..... :rotfl:
cant wait for the snow playing tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
blah we didnt get much snow here mostly freezing rain
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2005-12-09 05:41, GeorgesBlazah wrote:
blah we didnt get much snow here mostly freezing rain

yeah but when we get your gears in on sunday... gotta break them in... so we can go back to that muddy spot... then you can try and climb that clay mud hill!!!!! :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
On 2005-12-09 06:22, RootBreaker wrote:


yeah but when we get your gears in on sunday... gotta break them in... so we can go back to that muddy spot... then you can try and climb that clay mud hill!!!!! :rotfl:

i dont need 4wd for that :silly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
it's so confusing following the same post on 2 different forums. especially when the same people that talk about it here talk about it there :p:

[img=49x23]http://5716.8k.com/ps/crow.gif[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On 2005-12-09 10:25, crow5716 wrote:
it's so confusing following the same post on 2 different forums. especially when the same people that talk about it here talk about it there :p:

http://5716.8k.com/ps/crow.gif

huh? :silly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
On 2005-12-09 10:27, RootBreaker wrote:


huh? :silly:

just talking about thes same post on ps and tp and a fwe members on here are on tp aswell and talk about it there... why? anyway, really no point to me writing this out, it was just a random thought

[img=49x23]http://5716.8k.com/ps/crow.gif[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
On 2005-12-09 04:03, RootBreaker wrote:


well we will see if your 9.5ti dont get you out tomorrow..... :rotfl:
cant wait for the snow playing tomorrow

I'm sure it will do fine, but I was secretly hoping that you'd get stuck so that I could see your new winch in action. :p:

Would have been cool to pull Dan out that way, but that strap just worked too good to warrant rigging up the winch for a recovery that was so easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On 2005-12-12 17:00, windsor777 wrote:


I'm sure it will do fine, but I was secretly hoping that you'd get stuck so that I could see your new winch in action. :p:

Would have been cool to pull Dan out that way, but that strap just worked too good to warrant rigging up the winch for a recovery that was so easy.

yeah true dat.. the tow strap is gonna be handy...
im lookin at the winch for me.... however i dont see me getting stuck any time soon!!!! :rotfl:

Hell I tried to get stuck.. even in 2wd!!!! :naughty:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top