Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given wrong information about the Wild Country's for my '99. I just got the tires yesterday and they are actually Wild Country TXR's. These are an excelent combination between an AT and an XT. Just looking to see if anyone else has run these yet?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think I replied to your earlier post about wild countrys. I was looking at some old pictures and my tires were wild spirits but I think they are probably the same tread design. my buddy had a set of wild countrys they looked like a more aggresive sport king tire. he only got 22,000 out of them but he never rotated them and never checked the air in them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx man. I am pretty good about rotating, but don't normally check the pressure unless I have been on a trail and lowered pressure. I hope that I can get more than 30k miles out of them, but that's about my average right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
howdy ya'll
i just got a set of wild country txr tires on my dodge this week. those tires ought to go bout 25,000 to 30,000 miles before they r shot.i live in arkansas and lots of people run them down here. they r a good cheap tire that really performs offroad.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought my Ram back in November and put a set of 285/75/16 Wild Country TXRs on. I have had no problems with them yet. Run great in the snow we had recently. Had to run the air down quite a bit from pressure on tire in order to get full ride on tread.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I was at Les Schwab getting an alignment and saw those tires. I will be considering them for my next set of tires (if I go with a street set and an offroad set) but I ned to compare to the price of a Big-O XT since they are very similar tread design.

I was quoted $704 out the door for 4 TXRs in 35x12./50r15.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My brother is running a set of 265/75 on his ford and he loves them. i would get a set for my dodge, but i dont think that they come in 305/70/16.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts