Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ETR-JL-370-80HP-INJECTOR-12VALVE-DODGE-CUMMINS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33554QQitemZ8015292407QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW any heard of these guys and whats makes these so pricy

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm sure they are not that special nor worth $575. Not to say that there are not injectors out there that have been reworked that are not worth the money. Lenny at Dynomite Diesel Performance has a hell of a set of 12v injectors for $800 that are worth $800, but I'm guessing these are just stock injectors with the tips EDM'd. Nothing that special. I could be wrong, they might have a few tweaks to them? FWIW 370 injectors are 5 x.012 but the spray angle is less than optimal for the bowl on the pistion.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I bought my air intake and exhaust from ETR Performance and very happy with their prices and service. I did talk to one of the guys over the phone about my next mod, and he recommended getting EDM injectors. If you take the 6 injectors into the $575, you have less than $100 each in each injector. I will check with a diesel injection shop I use locally and see what they charge for EDM injectors.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
EDM'ing injector tips is not all that expensive.

If these are brand new injectors bodies and tips that is a fair price for what they are. The problem is if there is nothing else special about these, meaning they are box stock injectors with EDM's tips, there is no reason to pay $575 for these injectors when 370 injectors, which will provide the same performance, can be purchased new for ~ $300.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts