Registered
1,619 Posts
On 2006-09-23 09:34, Dayid wrote:
does 4.5 years count as old-timer?
No. Just your latest name counts... :D:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
still a great place to visit. got off the site for a while due to buying a new grizz and getting heavy into the atv world again. kinda parked the dodge for a while, and nothing broke while it was parked. now that i'm driving it again, i'm here a few times a week. thankfully we've still got a few people who know a few things to solidify my own thoughts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Damn... it has been a while since you've been on here. I immediately though TUNIS = pewter Ram in Cali though, so at least you aren't forgotten. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Damn you guys are old-timers. I am the newest member to post here so far and since I have been here almost all of the members that post on a regular basis have changed. You guys must have seen like 4 generations of posters so far.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Hey tunis whats up! Its been along time. Holy crap lol. Glad to see you back. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Whats up Tunis How is the house. being that is what took you away from us....lol

Hope all is well :bigthumb:

·
Registered
704 Posts
TUNIS!!!! Good to hear from you again! We definately have to do a hollister run in the near future (or at least invite me over for a beer...)

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Tunis is not a name I heard in a while.

Welcome back

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Still here, though the dodge hasn't moved in 6 months... :bluecry:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i'm still here, one of the OLD timers :bigthumb: I think i'm member 64

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Bigg Pimpin',
Were you the guy that had, as an avatar, a picture of a Jeep Liberty flying through the air, as though it had just jumped the heck out of a sand dune? Or am I thinking of somebody else?

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
that was him Zac

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Thanks Bill. I was thinking so, but wasn't quite sure...I'm a mid-timer, I think.

21 - 40 of 221 Posts