Featured Where's all the PS.com old-timers at? It's me...Tunis!

Discussion in 'The Brothel' started by TUNIS, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Dsertdog56

Dsertdog56 Well-Known Member

Must be time to check in. Still own my truck, 18 years as of May 3rd. It finally has 4:10s and a rear Tru Trac, along with Gibson stainless headers and a 53 mm TB.
    I also have a 1966 dodge Polara 500 convertible that we enjoy.

2. JackedUp

JackedUp Well-Known Member

Had to come log in and see what was up. Dug through a ton of old boxes while moving and found a few Muchado Productions shirts and Pavementsucks.com shirts from Crow...
    Still have my truck also, been rebuilt 3 times..

tmaxxs10 likes this.

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Well-Known Member

Still kicking around here. Sold my quad and Harley, just got my waverunner now. Wife and I had our son 2 months ago so pretty consumed with that. Glad to see this place is still around.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  4. superhawk2002

superhawk2002 Well-Known Member

Like everyone else, just checking in to see how life is treating everyone. Miss a TON of people, good friends, and hilarious times...

I'll be around a little more again. Life has changed for me and I hope to be starting on some new adventures soon.

5. dennhop

dennhop Well-Known Member

Damn, it's supercawk, back from the dead! Lol. I haven't been on here in years...ended up selling the old 96 about 4 years ago...after I threw a crapton of money into it, and realized it just wasn't going to work out for me.

6. CHOGA

CHOGA Well-Known Member

Checkin in to say hi! A lot of people in here helped me with my first build, miss those days.

7. CHOGA

CHOGA Well-Known Member

Damn I checked in a month ago and was last person to post. What happened here??

8. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Sorry Choga, I’m a month late for my annual check in. My how time flies. Except the last 2 months oddly enough...
    Hope all you old timers are still rockin, pandemic and all!

9. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Almost forgot, in the spirit of the board here’s what I’ve been tinkering on the past several years. Unfortunately spends more time in pieces in the garage than on the trail. Such is life.o_O
    I still miss the old dodge.

Attached Files:

10. SlimMan

SlimMan Well-Known Member

It has been a loooong time since I have been on. It is good to see that a few folks are still around from back in the day.

11. WMIF

WMIF Well-Known Member

Wow, it’s been a minute. Hey all!

12. CHOGA

CHOGA Well-Known Member

That is rad!