Off Road Vehicles banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Must be time to check in. Still own my truck, 18 years as of May 3rd. It finally has 4:10s and a rear Tru Trac, along with Gibson stainless headers and a 53 mm TB.
I also have a 1966 dodge Polara 500 convertible that we enjoy.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Had to come log in and see what was up. Dug through a ton of old boxes while moving and found a few Muchado Productions shirts and Pavementsucks.com shirts from Crow...
Still have my truck also, been rebuilt 3 times..

Reactions: tmaxxs10

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Still kicking around here. Sold my quad and Harley, just got my waverunner now. Wife and I had our son 2 months ago so pretty consumed with that. Glad to see this place is still around.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Like everyone else, just checking in to see how life is treating everyone. Miss a TON of people, good friends, and hilarious times...

I'll be around a little more again. Life has changed for me and I hope to be starting on some new adventures soon.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Damn, it's supercawk, back from the dead! Lol. I haven't been on here in years...ended up selling the old 96 about 4 years ago...after I threw a crapton of money into it, and realized it just wasn't going to work out for me.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Checkin in to say hi! A lot of people in here helped me with my first build, miss those days.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Damn I checked in a month ago and was last person to post. What happened here??

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Sorry Choga, I’m a month late for my annual check in. My how time flies. Except the last 2 months oddly enough...
Hope all you old timers are still rockin, pandemic and all!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Almost forgot, in the spirit of the board here’s what I’ve been tinkering on the past several years. Unfortunately spends more time in pieces in the garage than on the trail. Such is life.o_O
I still miss the old dodge.

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
It has been a loooong time since I have been on. It is good to see that a few folks are still around from back in the day.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Almost forgot, in the spirit of the board here’s what I’ve been tinkering on the past several years. Unfortunately spends more time in pieces in the garage than on the trail. Such is life.o_O
I still miss the old dodge.
That is rad!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Received an email notification from PavementSucks.com and thought I'd check in! LOL! How y'all doing with all of this Covid-Crap? I'm so done with this. Texas is pretty much back to normal, except for the mask requirements, social distancing and building capacity regulations, which was updated today with 75% occupancy inside retaurants and retail establishments...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Texas? When did you moved to Texas? Sorry Tunis, it's been a long, long time since I've checked in. Still own the old pig though. She doesn't get out much anymore. Yet just put some new baby shoes on 'er and rebuilt the rear end. She'll get some time in the dirt again soon..

·
Registered
162 Posts
Checking in. Still have my 2nd gen, and another. Currently stroking to a 408! Never let the dream die!

201 - 215 of 215 Posts