Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason a tachometer didn't come from the factory with a manual tranny. my mom's auto 360 did. what the hell. i'm installing an aftermarket system but where do i mount it. i've seen some on the column of the steering wheel but i'm not a big fan of those. anybody w/some pics of a different setup can email me at tdalega[email protected]
also how hard is the install on this. shouldn't be too bad

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
when i mounted my tach, i put it on the dashby the door so the far drivers side of the dask is where mine is, looks pretty good and its out of the way. a tach is easy to install its just one wire for 12 volts, one wire for a ground, one wire to light the face of it, and then another wire to the negative side of your coil, i believe that covers them all
-Josh

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
roughrider4ever, here is a site with the A-pillar gauge mounts. I like them better than the column mounts. Here is the address - http://www.dieselpage.com/apillar.htm

{edit by JasonB: removed bad img link}

1 - 3 of 3 Posts