Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I get razzed-I know this is not marthastewart.com or anything but the reason I am asking here is because I need to make more "man food" meals lol. I know how you men are and you need some solid "man food" to get through the day (usually something that used to have a face :D: )unlike us chicas that can live on rabbit food all the time. I don't mind cooking I just never know what to make. So I decided it might be a little easier if I make like a menu for a couple of weeks at a time. That way all I have to do is look at it and say ok this is what I am making today-not to mention it would make grocery shopping faster too. Soooo please help me (err really Okie- he's the one who has to suffer through my cooking haha) and give me some good ideas by telling me your favorite "man food" :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
meat .... potatoes..... alot of them

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Rare steak... mashed potatoes....biscuits....corn....A1

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
meat and potatoes

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Hot wings and Cow tongue burritos.
Anything with steak/corn/potatos.

MIke.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
thought on it alittle

anything deep fat fried

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
A nice, light, fresh garden salad w/ no dressing, white wine, and strawberry yogurt for dessert.

Err... steak and baked potato, hot wings, fried fish & shrimp, and uh.. other manly foods. :poke:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Wings, Cattle, seafood, BEER...

I kid you not.. beer is a food !

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2005-11-29 17:36, Glenshadow wrote:

I kid you not.. beer is a food !
yes I learned that one very fast :D:

So Nick tell me more about this ranch casserole thingy.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Oh when i first read the title all i was thinking was taco bell lol. But yeah um london broil and baked potatos on the grill is a good filler upper :bigthumb: My mom makes this hash stuff? Basically a pot roast she cuts up and then cooks it with chopped up potato's. Cook to through some fried or scrambled eggs on in the morning.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
On 2005-11-29 17:42, chicnbronco wrote:
yes I learned that one very fast :D:

So Nick tell me more about this ranch casserole thingy.

Ill have to ask my wife about it. But it has corn tortias, chicken and cheese.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
chicken or shrimp stuffed Jalapeños.

take a jalapeño (green part only) put a layer of cream cheese, lay a small chunk (<-- Man size) of chicken, wrap it with bacon, held together with a tooth pick (for later use also), put it on the pit till cream cheese starts to melt.

Served with your choice of Beer (preferable Budweiser<-- man drink) . Cannot server with any other beverage or it will ruin the entire menu.

Edit: we call them Jalapeño poppers

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
CHILI :bigthumb:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Men basicly only need 2 essential items sex and food. If he doesnt look horny, Fix him a sandwich (beer is not optional). :rotfl: Red chili pork and a pot of beans :cool::

·
Registered
177 Posts
Baby back ribs, steak, fries, wings, and fried shrimp for me.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Slow cooked beef with carrots and potatos, Salad with tomatoes, cheese, black olives and mushrooms. Tall glass of sweet tea.... but not that poison kind from PA :D:

:baby:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Tacos, sloppy joes (Okie will like those since they have "Joe" in the title :flipoff: ), steak, chicken, pizza, meatloaf, anything BBQ.

I buy a lot of frozen stuff since I'm gone half the week for school so here are some good things to get...

Jeno's "Crisp & Tasty" pizza (about $1 and worth every penny)
Bag of frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Stofer's or Prego frozen lasagna
Eggo frozen waffles
Michaelina's frozen entrees
Texas Toast w/ cheese
Sara Lee frozen pies
Frozen veggies
Rosetta frozen pasta (I like the ravioli and stuffed manicotti)
Stofer's stuffed peppers

That is a good list of frozen man food.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts