Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1998 dodge ram quadcab 4x4 5.2 litre with airaid filterchager and cat back exhaust with 4" tips, not a single scratch on the truck in beautiful condidtion, the truck only has 43000 miles on it and i wanted to know what i could get for it

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i blue booked you truck for private resale and i got 18k i also added all the extras on your truck like auto trans, rear sliding window, etc.

·
Registered
807 Posts
ive noticed that dealers will give you a little less than what the book value is for trade in because of the economy and the slow car sales. but i see trucks go in auto trader for more than what they book for. so who knows.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
yes i got it off of kbb and yea the Dealer like to bend you over for the trade in value.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
By "bending you over the table" they can make bank on the resale of your vehicle!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-01-31 23:44, canyonero02 wrote:
ive noticed that dealers will give you a little less than what the book value is for trade in because of the economy and the slow car sales. but i see trucks go in auto trader for more than what they book for. so who knows.

or another thing the dealer does is say " oh thats not the book we go by".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts