its just for a joke

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
those truck visors.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
good call rawkon, visors.... and razorbacks (the slant back behind the cab)Those truck nutz are sweet.haha

·
Registered
241 Posts
Chromed lift kits

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
how bout that spoiler that goes over the back of the bed? or the corvette tail lights that never get hooked up. then theres the 8 tailpipes that sometimes arent even hooked up. anyone want a mural on their tailgate?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Spoilers on import cars. most import cars cant go fast enough to use em. and the ones that can go that fast enough, arnt they front wheel drive?? so its kinda bass ackwards.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah, what is the deal with those spoilers on the beds? it doesnt help, it looks terrible, so tell me why i would want them...? (no offence meant to anyone who has them, but come on, what are you thinking?)

·
Registered
267 Posts
the spoilers are better to sit on than the tailgate when closed. otherwise they're just more useless crap to wax. speaking of which, would my rust look better with zymol, mothers, meguiars, or just good ole mud? HA!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
steering stabilizers where both ends bolt to the tie-rod, or to the axle....

Seen this in Milpitas, on an F350 lifted about 8"....

Lotsa purple on that truck....

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
what is milpitas? why would you bolt both ends to the same place? I think the guy who did that to a truck has been eaten retard sandwiches.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...Milpitas is a city in the Bay Area...and as for that truck, sounds like those steering stabilizers are there just for looks!...i dunno? :dunno:

·
Registered
45 Posts
TUNIS WHERE IN SAM HILL DID YOU GET THOSE ? THANKS FOR THE CHUCKLE ANYWAY. MOST USELESS WAS A CHEVY Z71 OFF ROAD THAT WAS LOWERED TO THE GROUND WITH GOLD RIMS AND A MURAL OF A NAKED LADY WITH A SNAKE WRAPPED AROUND HER BODY HOLDING A SWORD. WAY TO WIERD FOR ME. SAW THIS IN WATSONVILLE CA.WHAT WAS HE SMOKING?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I dont know if trucks are female are not. If they are mine is a bit#$h cause every time a buy something for the suspension or motor well any gide of cool goodies it cost a fortune. Now ait that a bit#$h. So far as the nuts?????? what hey are they for???????and if a chick were to rearend a truck with those on the bumper would she then have nuts on her chin??????ok...ok....i'm sorry .....realy bad joke.....wont happen again....haha. really bad mods let see spoilers. lowering kits, euro sport kits(bumble-bee kits cause thats what they sound like, mad beez),neon kits, big stereos in vehicles behind me(cant even hear my own pipes, glitter window tint. jeeeeezzzzz the list is two long to list.....oh yea the cellular antenas that arent connected jack squat, especially the ones that have two antenason one base.......realy cool...yea..right...I could go on for hours....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Ok, I will admit, my visor is a worthless addition... but I think the Ram looks good with it. Plus I got one hell of a deal on it! Anyway, yeah, those "cheesy" cell phone antennas are lame! The lowered trucks and spoilers on the truck bed, unless you are in the Craftsman Truck Series.. WTF were you thinking? Ladder bars.. they are ugly and better springs actually function better anyway. > 12" Subs.. WHY? I have an 8" sub, plenty loud enough. NEON... WHY? I have one, but multiple CD Changers... I never use mine... biggest waste of money I spent on Stereo Equipment. 6' FireStick Antennas... hooked up to, nothing?! LOL need I go on?

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
i believe the most useless things are all the plastc crap( visors..etc.) that people slap on their truck..chrome lifts..and all those hideous paint jobs like with the pink and orange and purple all mixed and weaved together

1 - 20 of 351 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.