Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about buying a set of tires in the 33x12.5 variety. which tires would you recommend for a college student doing a lot of street driving who is a weekend warrior in mud and dirt of east texas
no rockcrawling here

·
Registered
66 Posts
i am in high school and i have the 33x12.5 super swamper SSRs. they are the longest lasting super swamper that is made and they also came in second in a offroading tire test done by a four-wheeling magaize. they are really good on and off-road tires. i like them alot. i also live in dallas and drive all over the city on them

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I liked my Big-O XTs (if you have Big-O out there). I had my 315/75/16s for 45,000 miles and they wree really good. Quiet, good wet and dry pavement manners. Good offroad. Better than expected in mud.

Great warranty and inexpensive relative to other tires.

·
Registered
100 Posts
does anyone know any good/bad about the remington mud brutes? i saw some in action last night and they did really well he was going threw soft dirt,mud,and climbing really steep hills in 2wheel..

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
if they are like other remington tires, they should last a pretty long time. i dont personally like them because they are too hard and not made as well as others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts