Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm almost positive i have 3.55 but i wanna make sure. I've looked under the hood, in the glovebox, on side of the door...nothing..nada...zilch.
didn't someone say something about a tag hanging from the axle or housing. i have the towing package and someone said dodge's with this have 3.92 which would make a big diff on the 35's.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yeah i have a tow package and i have 3.55 so that doesnt mean anything....and it says it either on your door or glove box...but do u still have the window sticker from when u bought your truck??alota times people put the window sticker in the manual case so try looking in there

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Read the tag on the diff cover, it should be bolted through two of the bolts.

·
Registered
969 Posts
My da has a 2001 1/2 ton with the towing package and his truck has 4.10's.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There is a sticker on the hood. When you open it up look up to the hood where the release lever is and there should be a white tag.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
...pop your hood and look directly under the hood where it latches...there should be a sticker with all that info!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
OMG! find it so we call all drop this topic PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hey, I heard somewhere there is a tag just inside the hood by the latch. Can't remember where I saw that info....hahaha.

Nick.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
GUYS GUYS GUYS, if it is 97 or 98 or newer, its in the glove box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This subject needs to DIE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts