Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, usually I wouldn't get down on items that I have purchased for my truck, however I believe that I should let you guys know:
I had someone back into my truck, barely a dent in the Brush (push) guard. However the bump was enought to push back the bolts that attatch to bumper hooks. Even attatched to the frame on its bottome mounts it was smushed back enough so that I couldn't close my hood w/o smashing my grill to pieces where it hits the bolts. Normally I would quite slamming my hood and breaking the grille, except I didn't notice it had been "bumped". So I just wanted to make sure you all were aware of the possibility.
I did however fix it by attaching a tow strap to the guard and a wall while putting it in reverse.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I have the MAAP brush/push bar... I have driven over a ton of brush, numorous 1-2" diameter trees, pushed a couple cars, pulled into far to a parking spot and hit a steel rail gaurd and had a Furd Probe back into me..(friend was a little wasted) to which he floored it trying to push me back... I gave it some gas and pushed him 5 feet. (put two dents in his bumper.. lol) It has never even moved and has not one dent in it.... this is what it looks like... http://www.ramvenom.d2g.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts