Off Road Vehicles banner

weird dreams?

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  GonOVR 
#1 ·
I'm sure everybody has weird dreams. So in my dreams I often am in places I have never been before. The dreams are different but often they are in these same places. It's just wierd and I wondered if it happens a lot to everyone else?

#2 ·
what you think are dreams is actually your soul leaving your body, aka astral projection. much study has been done and many books written about the subject over many centuries.

...or you just ate something spicy for dinner.

#3 ·
my dreams are often about what I was watching on TV before I went to sleep. I've been watching MTVs "Making the Band" and sure enough, i dreamed I was int he competition and ended up dating P Diddy LOL :silly: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

#4 ·
i would say about 95% of all the dreams i can remember, i am catching turtles or has some sort of dinosaur in them.

#5 ·
I've been getting deja vu type dreams (not Deja Vu the strip club, but I get those dreams too :rotfl: ). I had a dream about a particular bridge and the strores surrounding it in Kalamazoo where I had never been to, but I drove past it for the first time ever a month or so after living out there, and I was like WTF??? I had another one about a cool old building that I just just passed for the first time too when we went to pick up a snowmobile for my dad's buddy the other day. It is really weird. It will be locations I have never been to or passed in remote places I've never been to, then about a week to a month goes by, and then I'll pass by or visit there, and it is the oddest feeling. It is usually a unique structure like a particular bridge, a specific house or church, odd landscape or things like that. Really weird.

#6 ·
someone here had a dream about me and I was living in an AutoValue store....

#8 ·
On 2005-12-13 10:41, chuckhines wrote:
I've been getting deja vu type dreams (not Deja Vu the strip club, but I get those dreams too :rotfl: ). I had a dream about a particular bridge and the strores surrounding it in Kalamazoo where I had never been to, but I drove past it for the first time ever a month or so after living out there, and I was like WTF??? I had another one about a cool old building that I just just passed for the first time too when we went to pick up a snowmobile for my dad's buddy the other day. It is really weird. It will be locations I have never been to or passed in remote places I've never been to, then about a week to a month goes by, and then I'll pass by or visit there, and it is the oddest feeling. It is usually a unique structure like a particular bridge, a specific house or church, odd landscape or things like that. Really weird.
I guess maybe that's it but so far I have only found one of the places. I had a dream we rented movies from this place far away and I kept thinking in my dream- these movies are going to be late why are we renting them. It was bizarre so I had told a couple of friends how retarded it was lol and the first time I drove out to Okie's parents I about flipped out when we passed the real movie rental place from my dream. If I hadn't have told Okie about the dream and described the place earlier he might have thought I was looney or something. I remember in my dream the guy had told me the movies would be due back in so many days (like 200 or something?) I wish I would have had a way to track and see how many days it was from my dream to passing that place.

#9 ·
On 2005-12-13 10:41, chuckhines wrote:

That's what happens to me a lot ... sometimes it's years before I see the place and then suddenly the dream pops back into my head. What's up deja vu!!!

#11 ·
When I was younger I use to sleep walk. Kinda wierd that I could walk from my bedroom (2nd floor), down stairs and out the door without hitting anything. One time my parents said I went out on the porch and sit on the chair just staring at something (that wasn't there), my dad followed me to see wtf I was doing.
Most of my dreams are of what I was watching before bed.

#17 ·
One dream that I still remember is I remember in the dream I was staying in a hotel and when I left went running down the beach well a year or two later I watched Point Break again and it was the same beach I was running down just without the hotel. I had seen Point Break prior to the dream or atleast I'm pretty sure I had so I'm not sure what made me dream of it. I don't remember a lot of my dreams so don't notice others too much.

#20 ·
I have weird a$$ dreams almost every night. I could tell stories of dreams for hours haha.

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I am so delerious from my lack of sleep that I have like no concept of the universe. I used to wake up all the time at like 3 or 4 in the morning and think I was late for work or school. One time I actually took a shower and got dressed before I realised it was still dark out and I didn't work for another 5 hours. Hasn't happened much lately though.

My favorite weird dream though, was I drempt that I woke up in the middle of the night like out of a nightmare, and then my TV turned on and the whole ring thing started happening. the little bitch climbed out of my TV like she wanted to kill me dead, and I got out of bed and was wearing boots for some reason. I walked up to her, kicked her in the face, and she flew backwards into the TV and it hit the wall. Then I woke up. That dream was badass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.