Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got all the pieces of the puzzle together.
i tracked down a set of used bfg km mounted on some basic chrome steel wheels. set of 5 35x12.5x16.5 with the fifth being on a spare steel wheel. they appear to have actually been on a truck, as the molding teets are gone, but the tread is still over 1/2" deep. the guy who had them immediatley stepped up to 44" swampers on alcoas. rolled the truck shortly thereafter, so those were for sale as well.
bottom line -> $600 for the set.
would you have paid it?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
National tire will ship you a set of 35 x 12.50 x 16.5 for around 750. If you liked the new rims than it sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
sounds good to me. for wheels and tires

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
You got a good deal! :bigthumb: A set of 4 BFG M/T KM's without wheels will cost you more than what you paid for 5 including wheels!!! ...plus, they're already mounted and balanced! :D:

'98 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT 4X4 5.2, 5" SkyJacker Stage II Kit, 35/12.50/15 GoodYear MT/R's on 15X8 Weld Sidewinders, Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust System, Volant Cool Air Intake System w/ Ram Air Scoop, Custom Audio System.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i thought. set of 5 ready to go for the price of 4. its lift time now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts