Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a pretty bad vibration when i hit between 60 to 75. i was told by the place that balances my tires and wheels that i had 4 bent rims, how that happens i don't know, b/c i don't offroad, and 3 months prior to that they didn't say anything. but, today i put new end links on the front, and the vibration is gone. they cost me $70 for both and new bushings, but its well worth it. i can corner a lot better now, and roll is a lot less. this is just a heads up for anyone trying to reduce vibrations.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup. stabilizer end links. they are a rod threaded on one end, and a ball joint on the other at a 90degree angle. they changed in like 97 i think to a straigt design. i am gonna get a pic of my old ones. when i twisted the top nut off the pass side, the ball joint fell apart. they were complete rust inside. on another note: is the tie rod suppose to be able to rotate a bit? it doesn't move laterally at all, but i can twist it some. thanks

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i dont know why they cant just use normal stuff sometimes. a regular set of end links with polybushings is only like $25 at the most.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya, i hear ya. on my car i just bought a bolt w/ a sholder on it, 4 poly bushing, 4 cupped washers, and then made a sleeve for the spacer. it was like $9 each max. oh well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts