Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know u spend to much time on the internet when you and your wife/gf start to get into a fight about something that has been discussed over and over and over, that you yell out "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!" :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
On 2005-12-06 09:57, FaTEXASSK5 wrote:
You know u spend to much time on the internet when you and your wife/gf start to get into a fight about something that has been discussed over and over and over, that you yell out "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!" :rotfl:

:rotfl: Thats great Fatass :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
the other day i said stfu noob to the other half...i gots problems....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
On 2005-12-07 08:34, okiebronco wrote:
the other day i said stfu noob to the other half...i gots problems....
lol you say that all the time. You just noticed? That's even worse lol :D:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
On 2005-12-07 11:49, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:


im wondering if you actually said "es tee eff you". :rotfl:
ill let her answer that question :roll: :wall: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
On 2005-12-07 11:49, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:


im wondering if you actually said "es tee eff you". :rotfl:
haha as a matter of fact he has said it that way lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top