Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have to apologize guys & girls, I know I've been slacking behind here, but I've had a couple things pop up (mostly my computers crashing) but here I am.
Everything is on. The plan is to leave the Table Mesa Road parking area at 9:30 AM on Saturday the 10th. Rough directions are to head up to Table Mesa Road off I-17 (exit 236) goto the west side of the bridge over I-17 & there will be a road running to the north. go down that road until it turns to dirt (about 3/4 mile or so, I dunno for sure) right after it turns to dirt there will be a parking area on the left side. That will be the meeting area. I'm most likely going up there the night before, just to make sure I'm not late myself. Anyone that wants to head up there Friday night is more than welcome. I don't know if I'll go play around Friday too, but there is that possibility from some other people I know. But the chances are 99% I'll be there Friday night if anyone wants to come up early. My wheeler is an Orange & Black 1978 F250 supercab, & I tow with a brown 2000 Dodge. If you find either one of those vehicles, I pretty much guarantee it's me. If anyone needs a map, I'll have an URL for ya here soon...

How about a Roll Call... who all is coming?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, & LUV24BY, your welcome to come out & spectate, I can't promise you'll find a ride, but we should be able to get you at least to the trail head & back from the exit. If your up to some walking just in case, come on up.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well, I will definately drive as far as possible! I just had a wedding this past Saturday and don't know for sure what's up this coming weekend. I have a DR. Appt to see when she is going to induce my wife, she is like 36-37 weeks and ready to pop like any day now. I will definately try and make it. I saw pic's of your ride NoRulz and it's definately a rock monster! I will chekc with some buddies too and see if they are down for going. What time are you thinking of meeting Sat morning?
John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On 2001-11-04 11:19, LUV24BY wrote:
What time are you thinking of meeting Sat morning?
John

We're heading out of the parking area @ 9:30, so a bit before that would be good. A few of us are actually heading up Friday afternoon sometime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts