Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new guy with a question. Has anyone here had any first hand experience with a Unimog or Pinz in action off road? I have seen quite a few of both for sale for great prices. They seem to have a great set up for tackling some serious off road challenges. I have seen some shots from a few Umog clubs that show them doing some insane off road.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have seen the 6X UMOGs on some web sites. I dont know if they were originally produced that way or if someone with a lot of know how and money made them that way. I know also that there is a 4 door UMOG that seats like 6 people in the cab. I have heard that it was originally designed to be used as a driver training vehicle. I have always wanted a Hummer but when I saw the Umog and the very affordable prices I just had to try to find out more about them. It is just dificult to find anyone that owns one or has driven one for recreational off road. Have any of you guys heard of or seen a Steyer Puch Pinzgauer in action?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found this unimog site that has some cool pics and video clips of some very built and a few stock unimogs in action. It would seem that you can build a hell of a MOG for a pretty deent price, especially since you can get your hands on one for as little as $5K. The yellow one in the videos is awesome!

http://www.unimogvideo.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts