Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.deviouscustoms.com/Projects/minimonster.jpg" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->

this is just crazy, check out how well the wheels fit in the wheelwells.

·
Registered
241 Posts
http://www.deviouscustoms.com/Projects.htm

Are these really legit??? God I hope not because if I owned a custom shop I wouldn't put those cars on my website if my life depended on it. Every one of those things looks like complete crap and half of them have their bodies resting on the ground.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
What's the point? Too make a Dodge look crappy. Point taken.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My first impression? Looks like one of those kid's toys that would bounce as you moved it forward - Hell, get going about 65+ MPH and you'd look like a pogo stick on Crack. :rotfl:
John

35x12.50x15 Goodyear MT/R's on Centerline 15x10's

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just curious but did anybody notice the brick in front of the front left tire? That probably explains all of their "custom cars."

This shop looks more like a junk yard than a custom performance shop. And no offense to those Dodge guys out there (Dodge is great!) but you've got to admit when somebody does something that stupid, it's got to just make you want to steal the thing and drive it into the ocean.

Little Foot?

·
Registered
362 Posts
There are no springs its has aan airbag system like the simi trucks ust you can see the rear bag if you look close where the custom links are almost to the frame mount, and so far as the brick goes if you thought for a second you would have realized that it is indeed a work in progress and has no drive shafts yet, and if there are no drive shafts than there is no such thing as puttting it in park. The axle is free to rotate since there are no shaft to stop the pinion from rotating. Damn come on now, really.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
at the world of wheels in chicago this past year, a custom shop called ATTITUDE PERFORMANCE out of i believe elmhurst, il, had a truck like that, if you mount the airbags real close to the hinge point you can get alot of lift out of them, especially since its a canitlever type suspension. basically a trailer queen.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah that place is called ATTITUDE PERFORMANCE and it is out of elk grove village.they do real nice stuff!im getting my spacers done monday from him!where do you live??
On 2002-04-10 20:01, shawn bentley wrote:
at the world of wheels in chicago this past year, a custom shop called ATTITUDE PERFORMANCE out of i believe elmhurst, il, had a truck like that, if you mount the airbags real close to the hinge point you can get alot of lift out of them, especially since its a canitlever type suspension. basically a trailer queen.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i live in oaklawn. they had alot of nice trucks at world of wheels, alot nicer then what godmudders had. but i think that show is about who you know and not what you have. because godmudders won with some pretty chessy looking trucks. this one ford had its frame painted blue, unfortunately he ran the hell out of the paint or should say spray can.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
did anyone ever go on AIM INDUSTRIES website(www.aimind.com). they offer a bunch of outrageous lifts also. i wonder if they buy anything from whiplash or full throttle? theyve always been for the most part lowered trucks and ricers.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
HOLY $H!T did u guys see the wall of shame? yeah where someone cut the FRAME IN HALF and welded two steel plates to the frame for axle clearances? UMM DEATH TRAP

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
I'd be embarassed to have to lower myself that much towards the ground to get into a vehicle. A go-cart is higher, and has more respect than most of those trucks. I still am yet to understand why people spend money on a vehicle made for hauling/towing/power, to basically make 50% of it useless by making it unable to drive over train tracks, much less haul a backpack in the bed.

·
Registered
255 Posts
On 2002-04-10 19:29, unclemark369 wrote:
There are no springs its has aan airbag system like the simi trucks ust you can see the rear bag if you look close where the custom links are almost to the frame mount, and so far as the brick goes if you thought for a second you would have realized that it is indeed a work in progress and has no drive shafts yet, and if there are no drive shafts than there is no such thing as puttting it in park. The axle is free to rotate since there are no shaft to stop the pinion from rotating. Damn come on now, really.

:rant:

WHOA! :dunno: Chill out! I was just kidding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On 2002-04-11 11:59, shawn bentley wrote:
i live in oaklawn. they had alot of nice trucks at world of wheels, alot nicer then what godmudders had. but i think that show is about who you know and not what you have. because godmudders won with some pretty chessy looking trucks. this one ford had its frame painted blue, unfortunately he ran the hell out of the paint or should say spray can.

I really don't think there was anything wrong with the trucks Godmudders had, they went for quality, not quantity. And apparantly the judges had a different opinion than you do Shawn, or maybe they just know what to look for...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Godmudders is far superior to attitude performance. attitudes trucks were mostly trucks with big fender cut outs to fit big tires underneath. maybe good for strictly mud boggin, but nothing else. the guy with the all white ram with the blower rolled that thing im told becauase he went too high without going wider. i plan on building a truck that actually works. when i lift ill be going to godmudders. nice people that do nice work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts