Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I installed my taller lift my truck wanders going down the road and I have a little bump steer also. I've got a stock trac bar without any drop. My new DT trac bar will be here Monday. I also haven't had the front end aligned yet until I get my DT bar installed. Is it possible that between the DT trac bar and having the front end aligned it will take care of the problem? I also have only 1 aftermarket stabilizer shock. Would dual shocks help also? I'm running 35's.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Don't forget to check the front wheel hubs/bearings. I had the same problem but that's what it turned out to be.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Also be sure that your trackbar and draglink are as close to parallel as possible, otherwise you can bump steer, weird feedback etc.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I think you guys might be all wrong on this one. On the weekends, after I have a few cold beers my truck also tends to wonder from side to side, sometime more than other times. But I have noticed that when I let others drive it doesnt tend to do that. I dont know, but go figure could it be the cold beer????? Ill keep you guys posted after I do a little more research.

2000 SLT Laramie QuadCab, 3in Roughcountry suspension, replaces spacers with 3in skyjacker coils in place of spacers,3in P.A. body lift. 360, auto, 4.56 gears, and k&n air filter. Double roll bar, 4 Procomp stainless 6in lights, brushguard and nerf bars. 315/75/16 E-Xterrains on 16x8 OutlawII.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts