1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Turd !

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
does the supercharger make any difference? you would be best getting an entire exhast system with the headers, otherwise you wont see a difference.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it actually made a hell of a difference. i got a one chamber flowmaster that comes out before the tire on the pass. side

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Does it sound like a pissed off bumble bee?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it ain't the greatest sounding truck, but it don't sound like no damn honda. it sounds good idling. oh, want to hear a civic, roll down your window.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Why would I roll my window down to hear a civic? Did I accidentally park on TOP of one again??

·
Registered
77 Posts
You get 265 HP with the TRD supercharger....Add an exhaust system and an intake system and you got some power going on for a light-weight Toyota

·
Registered
424 Posts
Personally, I have to say I think the Toyota is a EXTREMELY durable vehicle!! IT takes ALOT of abuse, doesn't require much for fixin' and helps the pocketbook on mileage!
The SuperCharger for the V6 is a great add on for the power/weight ratio and if you can fine tune the settings for peak performance - there is so much you could do!! I would look into the websites below or consider calling Downey, they are good and specialize in Toyota performance. If I can find more sites I will list them too!!
http://www.4wheelparts.com

LUV24BY

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Don't mind the red neck communists swampervirus. The majority of us on this board are a little more open minded. Toy's are great trucks. I have a buddy who does Moab with me every year with his and it does great. As a matter of fact we'll be down there starting next week for the entire week. Hope to post out some cool pic's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aight, appreciate it fellas. It really don't need tuning, it is smooth throughout the powerband. I heard they can start to run lean at high rpm's and sputter, i reckon i got lucky that it's strong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts