Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any trails in Wisconsin? I havent heard of any but ya never know there could be. The only trail I know about is the trail me, my brother, and one of our friends are building. It has a little creak, some logs, some rocks, and of course mud. But I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any in Wisconsin or not. Replies would be appreciated.

Kyle

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the same question. I am from southeastern WI, and the only offroading we have is muddin' in the fields before they get planted in the spring. I would really like to find some trails that take a little skill to drive on, or at least that you need a truck to drive.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I too would like info on wisconsin trails. The pipeline in the Nicolet is the only place I've heard of.(not been there yet) I'm from a small town near milwaukee, anyone else know of anything?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Me, my bro (jeepattitude) and like 4 friends are probably going to make a run to the pipeline this spring possibly opening weekend (there are alot of people there with big trucks opening weekend). It should be fun.

·
Registered
811 Posts
All of you in wisconsin please e-mail me with the details of such runs. Like when and how technical are the trails. I'd love to tag along with some guys. I have like very minimal trail experience, and would love to get some of that experience I am lacking.
BMD
[email protected]

·
Registered
308 Posts
Any of you guys heard of the mudruns at Borth? They really kick A$$. The next one is in early spring. Its a really good time alot of nice people. Borth is like 15 mins. from winneconne. Anybody from central wisconsin wanna go wheelin? email me if intrested [email protected]

:D: :D: Derek :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Jeep and I are only 40 minutes from Winneconne, let us know when there is somethin comin up. We would be interested in goin to the mud drags.My dad said that its all flat swamp land around there.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it just running through flat swamp land or are there trails and {expletive} down there? No matter what we are interested so if ya get us soem info. on the time and place we could probably get down there. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I dont know of any trails out here, but a couple of my buddies have feilds that have some pretty nice mud holes. There is a whole lotta swampland around here im sure if i do some lookin I could find some other places to go.
Somethin is screwed up with my ignition, I think either the modual or the coil is fuked up hopefully fixen it on friday. :-?:

·
Registered
52 Posts
http://www.wi4wda.org

If anyone is interested in clubs in WI, check the link. I generally make a monthly run to Antigo, Lakewood, or other spots. Also ran Paragon PA this past summer and a few trips to Attica IN. There are limited OPEN and LEGAL wheeling places in WI, so knowing where you can go and not create problems is important.

woody
http://www.ih8mud.com

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Antigo, are you talking about the pipeline? Thats where i want to go. My uncle used to live in lakewood and we would see a bunch of trucks covered in mud drive by sometimes, but thats along ways to drive a truck back home that i just beat the crap out of so i dont think im onna travel that far.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Antigo isn't the pipeline, Lakewood and Mountain area are. Antigo has some other areas available - tough to find tho.

I've done the pipeline very few times in the past few years....unless you deliberately sink yourself into some of the silliness, it's not that challenging.

Now winter rides in that area are another story....

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
My friends were tellin me the pipeline is in Antigo. They must have went to those other areas, they attempted the trails in a Subaru and broke both front cv joints :silly:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah that would be awesome if me and wicked would come to one of your guys 4x4 Forever meeting. I just registered on the 4x4 Forever web site, my sn is Kyle. Yeah we dont know if we will make it to the Saturday one, but isnt there one next Wednsday? We might be able to make it to that one. Hopefully we can make it, it would be cool to meet all of ya and become a member of your club. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Jeep i am going to the meeting on saturday, if you guys are able to make it to that meeting we should some how hook up before and get a little muddy. my friend ed has a good mud hole in his feild we could possibly hit if I get ahold of him. :):

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hell yeah that would be sweet!!! But i dont get my license till January 7. Which really sucks, so i would be riding down with wicked. Yeah i was thinking maybe we should meet one of ya guys, you or woody some where on our way to the meeting. Me or wicked will let ya know either today or tomorrow if we will ba able to make it or not.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wednesday?? Not sure what's happening on a Wed around here....guess I outta check the website...heh heh

I'm not positive I'm making the meeting myself, but intending to.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Isntthere a 4x4 Foreverclub meeting the 2nd wednesday of every month?

·
Registered
52 Posts
If there is, I've never been to it.....and never heard of it..and I've been a member of 4x4 Forever since 1994, so they really should have told me....heh heh

1 - 20 of 42 Posts