Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are from the Hollister trip over the weekend. Thanks to Sean (black_x) for taking the pics and posting them on his site (<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.notsonoble.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->)

playing dead:

rolling back over:

back on all fours:

Oh.. And what's that blue thing?? A cooler full of beer? What a f'ing idiot... Sorry, I just don't have a lot of tolerance for that.

Basically, going too quickly around a corner, in REALLY slick conditions (see the hollister pics topic in the general chit-chat area), and didn't make the turn...

·
Registered
69 Posts
i might add that the beer ended up costing more then a normal 12pack when you figure in the cost of repair work.the photo dosent even show the true damage that easy roll caused.roof,sunroof,rear side window,back windowhood frnders,gezzz my fingers to tired to keep typing.....:eek::

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Was he able to drive it home afterwards? Also how did the idiot roll it over? What was he trying to do?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We think he went around a corner too fast for the goo between his tires and anything resembling a surface you could get traction on.

It was lock-em-up-and-slide when hitting the brakes at 5mph... :):

He drove it away, and we saw him later in the day with it. They had to trailer it out, though, as with the cracked windshield, mashed headlights and such, it was going to be ticket city...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Now Now Now there aint a thing wrog with a cold beer or two, but in moderation though.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Gravity.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
gravity+morons+beer- STUPID A$$ $hit

·
Registered
69 Posts
the corner was just out of view.he was going too fast,and there was no traction at all.the ditch wasent deep,but deep enough to mess things up.

·
Registered
255 Posts
At least he didn't have a keg strapped to the back. Boy he probably would've been really pissed if all that beer went rolling down the hill huh?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thats a nice 4Runner, if I was that guy I would be a little smarter wheeling it!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well "nice" trial rig :bigthumb:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well, if it has the money to risk it - he has the money to fix it (stupid is as stupid does Forrest once said!!!)
I have known to be like that, now I don't have the extra $$$ anymore and my foolishness has curbed emensely! :):
John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts