Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a tumbleweed in the Chevy forum, so I ventured on over here. Just been cruisin through the rides section of the site....

I took it upon myself to cruise through all the rides (the ones with the brights pictures and all the pretty colors, lol) and even though yall can't critique me cause I don't have a picture I am going to judge you anyways, muah hah hah!

best dodge rides....
(1)The Beast--It's a beast!! Look at that beautiful dodge!...sports are so very nice....ALL sports :wink:...replace that roll bar with black!!!! please!..and always remember....keep lifting!
(2)AIC Smith--I don't think I'll have any disagreements here...very, very nice truck with what looks like a lot of work and TLC.
(3)Outlaw Ram-- I'm partial to black...and it's a nice truck....lots o' money.
(honorable mention *4*)JasonB--No, not just cause he's the admin, but also because it seems that he has taken the massive amounts of time to create a truck that is unbreakable *jinx*. Where most of us would stop with a big arse lift and massive tires and not replace total wires and stock tranny parts....yeah..go look at rides and read foo!

ok, I don't have pics, so bash me on my owning of a Chevy if I left you out....lol, all in fun.

-zach-

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....I've spent a lot of money, sweat and blood on it. I just hope that the fact it was made in america doesn't jinx it to death in 4 years. I'de like to keep it for a long time.

-zach-

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I havne't had many problems with my chevy....the only thing that happened was that the transmission cooler started pumping water directly into the transmisison. The people at the Chevy dealership were real asses and tried to blame the problem on me sinking the transmission underwater. I was going to have to pay for it, until they fixed it and test drove it 50 miles. They didn't know the cooler was pumping it in.

-zach-

·
Registered
969 Posts
I would definitely like to see a pic of your tahoe, with an 8" lift theres no way it can look anything less tham amazing. I also agree with your judging of Jason's truck, he built that thing up good for the trails. Plus its white :): scratches dont show up as good, like on black :bigthumb:

·
Registered
492 Posts
I used to be anonymous, but now i'm registered. Like i tell you, the Tahoe is great, but it lacks strength. Maybe getting rid of the ifs and swapping stronger axles (maybe dana 60's?) with 5.13's and lockers and you're ready!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've never had an off-road problem involving broken parts. I'm always the cautious person in the group, and I won't try anything until someone else lesser equiped goes before me. I avoid rock crawling at all costs, also. Just give me some good thick goo-mud that isn't sinky sand and I'll be the happiest guy on the trail.

I'm takeing my friends 38" no-name tires tommorow and I'm gonna go have some no tractin fun.

But black is so pretty!!! :): never stays clean....shows dents and scratches...but pretty...sooooo pretty

-zach-

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Argh!!!!! WHAT R U DOIN?????
You need to let millions of people buy dodges... that is why I buy my parts out of a bubble gum machine.. people used to think that it was a good slam... but I can get a can of soda, water pump and an alternator for my truck for $1.00 or us it on 1010320 or whatever the heck it is....
Anyway... I will agree with you on this Tahoe Sport... if you ever have a problem just lift it higher!!!!! Hopefully I will b able to test mine out soon....
also dont know if you have seen this one yet... (Sorry Jason) but TS head over to http://www.coloradok5.com and there is tubleweeds in the dodge section.....
peace
and hopefully not peaces!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts