Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from about a year or so ago, lets just say this is why I got the lift and tires afterwards.

Kevin

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice pics dude. I can pretty much imagine what that one guy is saying. LOL Almost makes me wish that I had took pics of my truck burried the other night.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
looks good Big K...my uncle has the same truck as u except crew cab...and your setup was exactly what he was lookin for so i wanted to see what itwould look like, he isnt getting the MT/R's though hes going for the SSR swampers...thanks for the pic
-Neil

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
On 2002-04-04 09:10, LUV24BY wrote:
You y'all see the pics huh?! I don't see them - is anyone else experiencing this?!
John

If you right click on the image and view the picture, they will show up. Probably due to the server they are on not allowig remote viewing, but once you "View Image" it is in cache and you can see it in teh posts.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actally, it is on Sony Image Station and they are down today and yesterday. :(:

Should be back up in a few.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM IMAGESTATION

Sony ImageStation will be unavailable for use beginning
on WEDNESDAY (4/3) at 9am PST and most of the day
THURSDAY (4/4). The site downtime is only temporary
and is part of our ongoing efforts to improve the
ImageStation service for your better enjoyment.

Some print or design gift orders placed this week may
experience slight delays in shipping. We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for your continued support,

The ImageStation Team

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, this is the Truck Stock.

And this is the Truck after Lift with Stock Tires.

And this is the Truck after 35" MT/R's

Kevin

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I am still trying to figure out how you got as far as you did without a lift and mud tires..... That is some thick and nasty mud.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jason,

That pic was taken in Duck Creek in Garland, Texas (Just outside of Dallas, Texas)

The Whole Creek isn't like that but alot of it is.

Just that was the worst part and 2 other friends of mine with 35" and 40" went thru it but I didn't make it.

It is a cool place to wheel after work because it is just down the street and there is a place where we can get into it.

Have to get our 4wheeling fix in the middle of the week when all we have around is concrete! :D:

K

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i cannot see the pics either. if i right click and do the show picture thing, it still comes back as the little red x. :(:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts