Off Road Vehicles banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
hey even though this post is 2 years old i have the same problem on my 2000 ram what is TSB by the way and how can i fix that clunking every 30 seconds or so underneath my floor it happens all the time whether the truck is warm or cold and it only does it at idle, and i let it idle alot since one of my hangouts is a parking lot at night with all my friends. You know the usual drink, watch a few street races, rev the pipes the usual thing, and o ya i hate rustangs chargers all the way i cant knock the 69-71 SS's though

Bro, there are DOZENS of TSB's for EVERY YEAR dodge. My old man has a service at his shop called AllData, they list all the TSB's for all the different makes and models - there is one whole CD Rom for Dodge trucks alone! You wouldn't believe all the crap that is wrong with these trucks.

And rustangs suck - anything aside from the real ones they made in the 60's with Shelby's imput. (I got a Shelby GT 350). You think Dodge's have problems, you should see all the crap wrong with Ford's. You know for a while there they had an intake that was half metal, half PLASTIC!!!!!! PLASTIC!!!!!! on the frigging intake. They break all the time and you can't fix them, have to buy a whole new intake. The 2005 models are going to be sweet - finally back to looking like a real American muscle car, no more crappy immitation.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.