Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
i thought we were moving on from the petty brand bashing. i personally would have added the site under the personal protection topic. or maybe title it "my deer hunting misadventure, part I"...

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not brand bashing, its all in fun! :): if I was, the Dodge would be the one with the gun on the back and the Chevy on the recieving end. j/k :):

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Boom! Brings a new meaning to the term drive by when your 50 cal. bullets go clear through the engine block and out the other side. :):

Nick.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I tell you what, I would never bash that guys Chevy! :D:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't think anybody should bash his chevy, by the looks of things he is crazy enough to hunt and kill!!!! But [email protected]#T he doesn't want to see where I mounted my flame thrower, plus when I was working on James Bonds truck we put scud missles behind the headlights also.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I could just picture it......a remort operated tailgate, Runnin down the highway. A speeder comming up on you and tailgating. Flip the switch to lower the tailgate and watch their eyes get REAL big.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i have a mount for my potato gun that could be put in the truck. that guys still has a cooler setup tho.

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
Lol that truck is pretty neat but i still like shooting my potatoe gun from inside the truck. It does the job especially at street thugs and other low riders. Plus that would be one hell of a gun for deer huntin!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
ram, we must have diffrent caliber potato guns. actully i have a magnum. a buddy of mine had a small gun, but that was not what i was looking for. i will post a pic of that also.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
is that even legal.... not that I care because I would like that thing on my truck :wink:

on a side note, I saw a pic of a guy who put model rocket launching tubes on the front of his car... they were all james bondish and they were mounted in the fog light holes... it was quite interesting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts