Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many from TEXAS? Maybe we could get a small run some time this summer. Where yall at? I am 1 hour south of Houston. on the coast.
Later

Nickm
2001 Dodge Ram 4X4 Excab, with a 318, 3" PA body lift, 2" daystar spacers, 35X12.5 MTs on chrome wagon wheel

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well i got a texas 2wd is that good enough? If im worthy enoguh to hang with the 4x4's i'de love to go, but it would have to be sometime after i get my new engine in. By the way does anyone know how much a NEW 5.9L 360 from dodge would cost. Not no rebuilt piece of crap.

·
Registered
182 Posts
the 5.9s were like 3k if I remember right but there 300hp instead of 245ish I have. http://moparperformance.com/ they used to have prices on stuff but dont anymore ane the they say the engines are for off road use.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I dunno there Whitesport, don't you think that Houston is a little far to drive...? :wink:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i'm a good ole texas boy too. don't leave me out if you plan something. i'll hve 35's on before may is done. i'm around the beaumont area(1 1/2 hrs south H-town). we could go down to crystal beach in galveston. that's the only place on the beach i'm familiar with.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm from Northeast Texas around the Tyler, Longview area. I go to Houston during the summers to visit family so count me in.

·
Banned
2,769 Posts
as long as its not like a 2 hour drive or something i dont care where we go. if any of yall know of trails or places you found around you then go there. doesnt matter to me

·
Registered
45 Posts
We are planning a trip for May 3-5 at Shilo Ridge for their Truck Rodeo.

Yall are welcome to come, it should be a blast.

Kevin

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
I'm new here. I'm north of Houston in Kingwood. the only problem is that I have a stock 94 Chevy 2wd. But i drive it like there's no tomorrow. Hopefully i'll sell it and get a Z71 soon.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm fairly new to this site. I've been reading it for a few weeks now, but this is only my second post. The first was about 10 minutes ago. I'm in Brenham, Tx. That's about an hour north west of houston. I've got some friends that go down to shilo a bit. They say it's a blast. I'd like to go there sometime. I'm game.

Mark

·
Registered
432 Posts
On 2002-05-05 17:35, ivie wrote:
I'm fairly new to this site. I've been reading it for a few weeks now, but this is only my second post. The first was about 10 minutes ago. I'm in Brenham, Tx. That's about an hour north west of houston. I've got some friends that go down to shilo a bit. They say it's a blast. I'd like to go there sometime. I'm game.

Mark

I'm glad you are one of the responsible 'wheelers in the area. Too many of the HS kids and Blinn students like to rut up the county roads and ditches. We even had someone rut up the cemetary on Old Chappell Hill Rd. Who would tear up a cemetary? Most of the 4x's in town just like to get muddy then parade down Market St. What a shame. :-?: Know a good place around Brenham with owners consent?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts