Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has been to Telico in N.C. got information on it from a buddy said it is only $5 dollars a day. he said there were trails for stock vehicles and some pretty nasty trails as well. He didnt drive any of them so he couldnt really say how hard they were.

·
Registered
49 Posts
most of the trails are pretty good, some are for rock crawlers only. There is some really good trail report information on tellico at: cnc.4x4.org/trails/tellico_tr.htm

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
ive been to tellico, last year, with 35's i knocked up a crome diff cover and smashed, and i mean smashed 2 kc daylighters, trails are bad as$. i was standing on a service road and 2 jeeps came up a rock/boulder wall, lots of winching, it was amazing, i didnt even know it was a trail. i couldnt have driven my truck down the hill with 44's, thats how bad it was, the easy trails are ok though, you just need clearence. 35's+ id say, and a short wheelbase helps.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you know of any trips coming up? I would like to go there during the summer or maybe spring break if I get my lift on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I haven't heard of any, but I would love to hit the hills if I get my lift on. I'm going with a 3" if I can get it put on. I will probably do it myself, if I can use some space over at Sport Trucks, but I haven't spoke with Bill or Ryan yet. Who's doing the lift on yours?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.tellico4x4.com/events.htm" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End --> this is a list of SOME of the events this year.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I live in NC and been to Uwharrie several times riding 4-wheelers. We are anxious to try it in our Willys this sring/summer. I've seen some carnage of trucks and 4-wheelers down there. The Willys needs to be beefed up a lot before we take it anywhere. Hey Biginuf, email me some info about that mud bog we talked about. Like where exactly are you at so we can figure out how far it is from here. The boss said we can more than likely get off, but we're still debating on the drive up there and other expenses. Here's my email address: [email protected]
-Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts