Off Road Vehicles banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Patent Pending said:
I'd just go with the riser to be safe because it is gonna be close without one. Better safe than sorry, IMHO.
According to PJ's website the hight to riser is 59 3/8" I measured my to the top of my tailgate in the closed position and it was just over 60" So it sounds like without the extra rise I would have to put the trailer a bit nose up even if it doesn't hit.

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
Ive gotta run my toyhauler just a tad nose up. Its not bad, but it has an adjustable neck on it. Ive got right at 9" of clearance between the trailer next and tailgate.

heres the best picture i have of it. its hard to see, but you get the idea. the front is up about a foot higher than the rear. the trailer also has a dovetail on the back. so its a little lower also.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
RamAford said:
Ive gotta run my toyhauler just a tad nose up. Its not bad, but it has an adjustable neck on it. Ive got right at 9" of clearance between the trailer next and tailgate.

heres the best picture i have of it. its hard to see, but you get the idea. the front is up about a foot higher than the rear. the trailer also has a dovetail on the back. so its a little lower also.

It is looking like the 6" extra rise wouldn't be a bad idea. But I could get by with out it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts