Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy got stuck the first time through the mudbog. He caused some sort of engine damage on the first pass (possibly a blown head gasket). He wanted to kill the engine (obviously), because he went through the bog 2 more times AND MADE IT! The engine finally died after he crawled out of the bog on the third run. His nickname is TADPOLE! The muddy thing hanging from the back of his truck used to be an American flag.

still moving..

stuck on the first run with engine damage. the guy running around with the helmet is the driver.

made it through on the 2nd and 3rd tries. the engine is dead at this point..

In the mail: 3" PA body lift and 37" Swampers

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hey it looks like bodatious was fun this weekend, sorry we didnt make it, we went to the mountains instead, did the mud duck run? the ford cab with no fenders, hood or bed?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it was pretty fun. At least it didn't rain on Saturday while I was there. I didn't see the mud duck run, but I left around 8:00 and the bog was still going.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Whoa who went to Bodacious?? I wanted to go but I didn't know about it til afterI already bought the tickets to prom and my mom had already paid for my dress. Did a skinny guy with a older 80's ford (blue and gray) with about 38.5's run through it. If you saw him up there that's one of my EX's. Man I so wanted to go!!! Grrrrr, does anyone know when the next one is??
-Lauren

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The next Bodatious is not until September. There are other mudbogs going on before that I think. I saw a few old Fords go through the bog that could have fit that description.

·
Registered
82 Posts
IK go to the one in Disputana a lot, I competed once, before i started to take apart my truck, I haven't gone in a while, I thought they had Bodacious a couple times a summer?? He has a diamondplate toolbox, I was jus curious to kbow if he ran or not, he's one of my psycho ex's, the ones that won't leave me alone.
-Lauren

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If you guys were part of our club (DIXIE 4x4) then you would be invited to Bodacious in a few weeks for a club only weekend, we will have un-limited use of the park, including the trails in the wooded area that you probably have never even seen.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Tonight at 7:00 in the west end of richmond, you know innsbrook? there is a restraunt there called "the crab house" we will all be there. maybe even 77highboygirl.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn, the west end huh? Thats a long drive for us 'country boys' out here in Dinwiddie. hahah! My fiance and I are eating dinner with the folks tonight so I'll have to pass. Send me some info on the club in private message or something if possible - like how often you guys get together, what kind of trips you got planned, how many members, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts