Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy just started sell these things out in my area. He has Daihatsu, Suzuki and Mitsubishi. These things get 65mpg, 660cc, 3 cylinder gasser, 4x4, lock diffs.

Here is one with a awesome paint job.

[img=800x600]http://www.kb440.com/mini1.jpg[/img]

Another with just a lift and tires

[img=800x600]http://www.kb440.com/mini2.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
:rotfl: looks like a giant atv with a bed! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
608 Posts
The tire shop that my folks go to has one for sale. I have been thinking about picking it up just to have something different. :silly:

·
Registered
532 Posts
could you imagine a down hill in one of those things though. Better have yourself a wheeliebar on the front? :roll:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
The frame (from what I can see) looks almost identical to a sammy...hmm....What kind of money do they go for?

·
Registered
455 Posts
companie that i sub contract alot has one of those. there fun as hell to drive and go pretty much anywhere. they just use them for on jobsites thou.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
The air force and civilian personnel down here use a ton of those. Everything from what you see in the pics, to 4-door pickup types and minivans................but I don't think they're 4wd.

·
Registered
218 Posts
On 2007-05-17 13:45, Maxthis wrote:
could you imagine a down hill in one of those things though. Better have yourself a wheeliebar on the front? :roll:

I have the same problem. 406s are really front heavy. Downhills will definitely get your blood pumping!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Theres a guy down here selling those, daihatsu and suzuki's there kinda cool, the demo model he left at our work has a lil 3 inch lift and some atv tires, the only thing i dont like when i drove it, is it rubs the fenders too easy on bumps, but with the orignal street tires, that thing drives smooth

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The camo one in the first pic he is asking $6800. The basic stock ones started at $4400, he also had a couple with dump beds. I sat in the Suzuki and is very tight fit for me, all right hand steer. I'm not sure on the speed but there are not street legal :sorry:

·
Registered
290 Posts
i wonder if 44's and some rocks will fit under those :D:.

·
Registered
679 Posts
here where I work, our facilities maint. crews, and grounds crews have a lot of those trucks.
a friend of mine bought one from the university salvage place a wile back. it's only 2WD, but the bed of it dumps, and lifts(like a sisor lift, goes up to I think 8 or 9 feet to be used as a work platform.)

I'm not sure how he went about it, but he managed to get it plated, and can LEGALY drive it on the road.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Thats awesome. Id love to get one of those. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

Are these things new? A kit of some sort or what? Some of them look old and used. Anyone know if they have heat in them?

They look like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Some have heat, a/c, dump bed, they go pretty fast damn near 70 mph if not more, the ones were selling go for about 5k, ours are mid 90's models, i think the bed can hold 600-700 lbs. There not street legal cuz there not wide enough.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts