Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I need your two cents.

I am Jeeper and I am doing some research for a new fabrication company that needs to hear from people like us. They are interested in hearing about the type of product that you want. Below you will see a link to a secure survey form, if you will, please visit it and fill it out. This company already builds a great product, it wants to build even better and really wants to know what you think!

Please remember that this is a "blind" survey. The results have to be impartial, you will not see the company's name anywhere, nor mine, for now. I frequent this board and many of you know me, but I can't have that skew the findings. Those of you who do know who I am, please do not post anything with my name in this thread, although an occassional BBT would help. Thanks to all of you who take the time help us. The link is:

https://www.webspectrums.com/questionair.htm

BTW, if you can think of anywhere else to post this link, please feel free to do so!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the help...the responses are still coming in and we are starting to compile the information. I'll let you know what we found out once we have the info processed. For now keep 'em coming! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to let you know that the survey will be closed as of Sunday the 3rd, at 9pm EST. Thanks to all who responded and to the moderators who allowed us to post in this forum.

I'll let you know what we found out in a few weeks....we've got some suprising answers, so far!

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts