Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking around for these spacers, and I cant find them anywhere online. any ideas?

also, I have heard that jeep coil springs are the same size as our dodge coil springs. So is it possible to use a spring spacer made for a jeep on my truck, since they are much cheaper, and a 1 3/4 spacer would be perfect.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I just did a 3" procomp lift on my bro's '89 XJ. the coils are far from even similar. those coils were real thin and about 3-4" outside diameter, where mine are prob 5-6" diameter. the shocks dont go through the coils like ours. if you want spacers go with daystars 2".

·
Registered
219 Posts
http://www.tyres1.com has thses spacers available. I forgot which lift they are under. I think you have to click on a dodge 5" superlift. when you do that, it will show a detailed list of all the parts in the kit. The 3/4 in spacers are there. They are welded to the bottom of the shock tower and used for leveling the truck from side to side.

·
Registered
218 Posts
On 2001-12-15 12:00, Bad95Ram wrote:
I am looking around for these spacers, and I cant find them anywhere online. any ideas?

also, I have heard that jeep coil springs are the same size as our dodge coil springs. So is it possible to use a spring spacer made for a jeep on my truck, since they are much cheaper, and a 1 3/4 spacer
would be perfect.

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and would like to help.
Ask Ray Sachez of 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers Compton CA for the Spacers, the sell them for about $ 100 each.
([email protected])

Thanks and have a nice day.

Hans

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hans,,,,,,, u sure about that?

I got the from 4wheelparts for 33.00 ea....

then made them into a 1" spacer.

·
Registered
218 Posts
On 2001-12-29 18:16, BigT wrote:
Hans,,,,,,, u sure about that?

I got the from 4wheelparts for 33.00 ea....

then made them into a 1" spacer.

Hi Big T
Ray Sanchez of 4 WheelParts Wholesalers told me $100 - can't believe that too.
but $33.00 sounds good for me.
Thanks for the info.
Hans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts