Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the tsl radials ride better wear longer?? or just as good as regular super swamper?? is there such thing as a big off road tire that is quiet???

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
the radials will ride and last longer on the pavement than the bias-ply version. i run the goodyear mt/r's and they are amazingly quiet for such an aggressive tire...

·
Registered
969 Posts
The TSL radials are the best combonation for street and off road, without sacrificing one or the other. They wear really good and can still rip off road.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would consider the Swamper SSR's if I were you. I ran Swamper TSL radials on my 4Runner and I gotta say.. they were AWESOME off road.
I wanted to go with SSR's on my Ram because the voids were slightly smaller and I figured they would be a little quieter and wear longer on the heavier rig.
**Pure speculation on my part I admit** <-(disclaimer so you guys that have actually run both don't flame me! :p: )
I couldn't get SSR's in a 33x12.50x17 and money kept me from buying new wheels to go 16's.. so, I bought the ProComps M/T's from 4WParts (buy 3 get one free!) and so far so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts