Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to live in private halls this year but will need +£8,000 minimum in order to live there for 51 weeks. She will only give me +£6,000 because I'm a dependent student. However, my parents have stated they will not help me financially at all, no matter what.
I don't apply to any of the circumstances that class me as an independent student. So, I was wondering, if I say that I live at my boyfriend's mom's house (which I do 80% of the time) will I be entitled to more money? Will I need to give them my boyfriend's mom's income? Because if so, I won't bother and just keep it the same now.
And no, I can't get any scholarships or bursaries from my uni to help me financially. Which sucks, but there's nothing I can do.
Also, the reason for private halls is because I will feel safer there, instead of renting out a house with other people. Whilst I know it's cheaper, I would just feel safer in private halls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I want to live in private halls this year but will need +£8,000 minimum in order to live there for 51 weeks. She will only give me +£6,000 because I'm a dependent student. However, my parents have stated they will not help me financially at all, no matter what.
I don't apply to any of the circumstances that class me as an independent student. So, I was wondering, if I say that I live at my boyfriend's mom's house (which I do 80% of the time) will I be entitled to more money? Will I need to give them my boyfriend's mom's income? Because if so, I won't bother and just keep it the same now.
And no, I can't get any scholarships or bursaries from my uni to help me financially. Which sucks, but there's nothing I can do.
Also, the reason for private halls is because I will feel safer there, instead of renting out a house with other people. Whilst I know it's cheaper, I would just feel safer in private halls Best Asic Miner for Beginners.
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts