Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I took a short "vacation" in the local pokey and i come home to my rig sitting on the garage floor with no shoes on :x: . Upon further inspection i found out the thief took off with my hi lift, cb, various mac and snap-on tools my optima red top and one of my 8" front coils. my front end was half put back in so he only took the coil that wasnt installed. I have a very good reason to believe who did it but the police aint doin much about it. So if anybody in the fox valley area comes across a set of 36x12.5x15 TSL's on 15x8 black wagon wheels for real cheap they are prolly mine. One tire has a few slices around the tread from contact with the fender.. Oh well time to get bigger meats i guess! :roll: I hate thiefs :cuss: Derek

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Thats bullshit good luck on getting them back or whatever has to happen i hate people who steal especially when they come up in your palce and do it.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Damn Derek, that sucks. I'll keep an eye out on the rigs at McCaslin, and around the valley. I'm sure the person who stole that stuff knows you. Glad to hear your back though.
You should stop over sometime and see what going on over here. I have lots of new goodies, and a new tow rig since that last time you were over.

·
Registered
73 Posts
as said before, it may be someone you know. Has anyone recently just stopped coming around or been acting strange? Bastards.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
5 yr old dude!

Rick

·
Registered
73 Posts
well... don't I feel like the dumbass, lol... guess I should pay attention to those dates eh?

·
Registered
26 Posts
lol Did they ever find out who took that stuff tho?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts