Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wandering what stickers yall had on yalls back glass. on my 78 cj7 i have a Its A Jeep Thing You Wouldnt Understand sticker

·
Registered
267 Posts
i was wondering if that would ever show up here...
my 74 k5 had a little calvin holding onto his goodies, flipping the bird and said " i got your jeep thang " not a personal thing, just meant to egg my best friend into getting his 77 cj5 back on the road. i wouldn't go with anything like that anymore. i personally like "drive it like you stole it" and "get used to the view"

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
PAVEMENTSUCKS.COM

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I have my whole back window filled with stickers some of them are "only little boys wear bowties", "Ford repair kit" which has a hand gernade with it, "sometimes things just dont go your way" with calvin but this time his piss is hitting him in the head. "MOPAR the heartbreak of the heartbeat", "ditch the ***** and lets go muddin", "Fetch this" with a bulldog peeing on a bowtie, "eats chevys, ****s fords" with a ram head in the middle.

'90 Dakota,custom paint,bumpers,and rock sliders,Dukes of Hazzard Horn. Swapped in 318,T.F.727,NP208, Dana 44 front,9 1/4 rear with Detroit Locker.Dual exaust with Flow Master mufflers,chrome Edelbrock valve covers,Trail Master Invader SS shocks.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I have an old DiRT sticker (getting rid of) and an old Bay Area Wicked Wheelers club sticker (getting rid of) stacked on the driver side edge, a PavementSucks.com ont eh bottom, middle and a white Ram head (about 4" square) on the lower right.

The 2 I'm getting rid of are old and either I'm not affiliated or the clubis renamed. The bg PS.com sticker is getting scrappe dand repalced wiht a new one at the top of the glass when time permits and the spare blocks 95% of it on the bottom.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't have any stickers on my window but my license plate frame says real trucks don't wear bowties.
On 2002-01-09 16:19, JasonB wrote:
I have an old DiRT sticker (getting rid of) and an old Bay Area Wicked Wheelers club sticker (getting rid of) stacked on the driver side edge, a PavementSucks.com ont eh bottom, middle and a white Ram head (about 4" square) on the lower right.

The 2 I'm getting rid of are old and either I'm not affiliated or the clubis renamed. The bg PS.com sticker is getting scrappe dand repalced wiht a new one at the top of the glass when time permits and the spare blocks 95% of it on the bottom.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i had on my nissan before i traded it for the pig...
PANTERA
DANZIG
OUTLAWS SPEED AND PERFORMANCE
(MY BUDDIES SPEED SHOP)

·
Registered
492 Posts
I like to know where can i get that kind of stickers. I like one that said " Smile as you go under " on the rear bumper and a
" you're right, i couldn't understand that jeep thing ".
If you have a web address with more stickers to choose from, please let me know.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I have my club sticker "Lock It Up Offroad" on the right side, flomaster, KC Offroad Lights, K&N, Mustang Ranch, Great Alaksan Bush Company, and A man and his truck, a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have an American Flag on the upper left. Airborne wings and the "Ranger" scroll above that right in the middle.
With all this stuff going on, I want people to realize that I HATE the thought of TOYOTA moving into one of the top "Big Three" auto makers out there.

Kind of disheartening, sorry. :nono:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
In the center of my back window i have a 10 ram's head and around it is says "IF you can't DODGE it..... RAM IT

1 - 20 of 26 Posts