Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have the mickey thompson baja belted 36x14.50 right now i know im lookin pretty far ahead with this cause i just got my tires not 3 months ago but...i was thinkin about gettin some super swamper SSr's 35x14.50 next round of tires...think i should go for those or stick with another pair of mickey's??

·
Registered
66 Posts
go with the ssr's such a better tire off the road and about the same on road. i have the ssrs and love them. they have the bad ass look of the super swamper and i dont mind them on the road either. my choice go with the off-road kings of super swamper

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
WhiteSport,

What are you trying to go for with the tires? Looks, Mud performance, Rock performance, Sand, Dirt, etc?

·
Registered
118 Posts
if you want to be able to do every thing go with the swamper ssr rides smooth and is awsome offroad. besides i dont think the mickeys are radial are they? a radial is better in my book anyway for a truck that sees the road alot.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
For all around, I'd say either what you've got now, if you like them, or hte SSRs if you want to get more aggressive.

From talking to some people with the Claw Radials, it might be best to stay away... But I've only heard good things about the claw bias-plies, and I've seen them in action... Very impressive in the mud.

But at 15.5 wide, that's WIDE...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts