Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver side speaker quit working. Anyone have this happen to them? It had rattled a few times before, but never posed a problem to the sound output. Anyone know dodges warranty on stereo equip? I have the infinity sound system and the truck is a '99. Thanks.

Nick.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does dodge even do anything about audio work? I know with my muffler when I put a huge dent in it, they told me they didn't do muffler work and that I would have to take it to a specialty shop to get it done, so I don't know if they would even work on my stereo at all or if I would be better off to replace the speaker.

Nick.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
mhy driver side front corner does not work. when i bought the truck it was this way. the wierd thing is that its both the tweeter in the A-piller and the woofer in the door. i checked the output in the back of the radio and it puts out the same as the other 3 corners. i havent yet gone any further.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Same thing happened to me after I bought 00'Ram in 99'. Took it back to the dealership and they replaced it under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts