Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out this link, this is a pic of my truck, not this guys. its the same pic i have in the rides section. Thief!!

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Try to send him and email or PM. If he does not respond within 5 days or says he will not change the image, let me know and I will delete the image from his entry.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
haha that is so BOGUS I can't beleive he did that...He obviously didn't realize a 4" Body lift isn't available for our rams and that truck doesn't have one, the tow hooks are in the stock location not 4" down. Its not a regular cab and it sure isn't a 98..its a 99 or up sport.

·
Registered
266 Posts
maybe its just a really really bad mistake or software glitch??????for his own sake at least.... 7 inches of lift maybe he had it lowered first?????

·
Registered
362 Posts
uh uhn.... like ther was this one time at band camp.....where we all got our trucks mixed up...uh hun

·
Registered
266 Posts
I didn't really think it was......Lets get some input from the guy himself you know he is reading this post everyday.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
you can to put a 4 inch body lift on a new ram. We put a custom 4 in on my friend 96 ram but i wouldn't suggest it if you do heavy duty off roading because it screwed up terrible and mangled itself when her went airbone and hit the ground HARD.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts