Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
My preference would be skyjacker. Did you know that they are made on the opposite ends of the same city?? Monroe, LA. I was there on a job and visited the skyjacker place. Real nice guys. Point of interest: I worked in the LA area for some time and saw way more skyjacker stickers than superlift.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
The superlift arms basically downgrade your four link suspension into an A arm design which is bad for articulation. Go Skyjacker I went with the 2.5" first and now have the 4.5" kit.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
If I were to do my 4.5" skyjacker again I would have gotten the skyjacker coils and the fabtech arms and everything else.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Does the Skyjacker kit come with new spring packs or add a leafs? I know that superlift comes with all new spring packs.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have a 6" superlift. i like it. my only problem is that my tires rub on the arms in tight turns. but i also have a ford.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Dodge = skyjacker. (PERIOD) i would rn a superlift on a ford, but not on the dodge. the new arms are combined and they expect you to stack blocks. bad bad bad

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I beleive that the sistem comes qith the full spring pack and that the one that isn´t sistem comes with add-a-leaf.
Not so sure if Skyjacker is like that, but Dick Cepek was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts