Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called around to my local 4x4 shops today to see what the local guys could get the skyjacker lift for and found some very disturbing info. The first place told me he won't deal with skyjacker and the second place told me not to buy the skyjacker lift because the coils are crap and will start to sag after six months. So I asked them what they do sell and the most common answer was Rancho, so I asked what their prices for the Rancho kit was, and compared to the online prices I have seen they were 200-300 more expensive. What gives? Has anyone had problems with their skyjacker lifts, I really like the idea of replacing the coils more so than just throwing a spacer on top of the stock coil. Is my thinking wrong or are the 4x4 shops around here out of their minds?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I havent heard of any issues with Skyjacker. I have seen issues with the installers not doing their job correctly and trying to blame it on the kit.

I do not like the idea of spacers at all. I would talk to a few more place. Maybe talk to some of the mail order places. let them know what you want to do with your truck and see what they recommend.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i would have to say rc probably slipped a few bills to them to make em say that. u can't beat skyjacker suspensions. usually for a little extra cash(ins. purposes) u can get a lifetime warranty on the system. go with the skyjacker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts