standard: no heim joints at either end of the control arms

single flex: single heim joint at the end of the control arms

double flex: heim joints at both ends of the control arms

stage I: single shock set-up in front

stage II: dual shock set-up in front

·
Registered
362 Posts
Class 2 has double front shocks and lower link skid plates Class 1 does not. Unless you crawl rocks or plan on going to
Moab get the standard and opt for the new rear spring option (they flex better than add-a-leafs). Spend the left over cheese on some gears, I think they are more important than the lift itself (almost)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Kit Vs. System. The kit uses lift blocks and or add-a-leafs.

The system replaces the rear springs with new one's.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I got the class II system installed on my truck early last week and so far I love it. Not too rough for the street. Actually rides almost the same as stock.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I never did understand what the point was of having a Heim joint at each end of the control arms, I do not believe the double flex will flex any better than the single flex, I do believe both flex series kits do flex better than the stardard kit though. I have the stardard arms no heim joints and my beast doesnt flex worth a crap, but I dont crawl on rocks so that is fine with me.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey biginuf I'm sure you have noticed, but your rear leafs are 3 inches wide and stacked pretty thick. If you were three inches wide you wouldn't want to flex either!
lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts