Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching walker texas ranger tonight and walker was driving a chevy. it was the same color as the dodge and had the brushguard and roll bar like the dodge too. Have i missed something?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yeah, the real early episodes had him drive a chevy. I agree with v10, i think it got destroyed or something...

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
walker drives what ever the hell he feels like driving.... and if he dont like it he will give it a roundhouse kick from hell and it will be destroyed..

the word on the street is he drove a chebby but he didnt like it anymore so .... well you guessed it he gave it a roundhouse kick from hell and it was destroyed :rotfl:

·
Registered
122 Posts
On 2006-02-26 01:01, cj ford-Z71 wrote:
walker drives what ever the hell he feels like driving.... and if he dont like it he will give it a roundhouse kick from hell and it will be destroyed..

Mr Rogers would kick his butt :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
up until the point that dodge started giving them money, walker drove a gmc and trivett drove a firebird. after the pilot season walker got his ram and trivett got a dodge stealth and all the bad guys got gm products. in the last season(ithink)trivett started driving a mustang.

On 2006-02-26 00:19, halo 216 wrote:
He had a truck? i thought his beard got him around i need to pay closer attention.

now that is funny. be careful, chuck norris is everywhere and will not hesitate to roundhouse you. stay in school and out of gangs....the eyes of the ranger are upon you.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
The thing that always got me was that it was a 2 wheel drive with a body lift and a Z-71 sticker :rotfl:

With all the "one wheel peels" I can a$$ume neither of them had lockers :loser:

·
Registered
118 Posts
On 2006-02-26 07:55, chicnbronco wrote:

Mr Rogers would kick his butt :rotfl:

I have heard that he was a sniper in the Army or something like that. He had tat's all over his arms that's he wore long sleeve shirts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts