Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
That all depends on what you are running. Mine will probably wear out in a few months with where I drive, but If you get Ranchos, you can get maybe 1 or 2 years.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
different shocks last different lengths of time. most of the time, the more you pay for the shock, the better it is, and longer it will last. keyword -> MOST. Rawkon has gone through many differnt shocks, so he should be able to get you a good idea.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Ya i blew up my stock shocks, i had oil commin out of em, then i bought procomp es3000 they lasted a while until they started makin crazy noises everytime i hit a bump. Then i got my rough country 2inch leveling kit which came with the heckethorn shocks, I really liked those it was a real stable ride until i bent my front passenger shock on a 4x4 moderate trail in big bear. (i didnt know it was a 4x4 moderate trail until it was too late). So after that i bought Fabteck, they where alright about as good as procomp 3000's. But after jumping my truck several times and a lot of trail running i once again had to buy new shocks. So this time im runnin rancho rs5000's and i love em i done tons of trails and hard running on them and they still feel like they are brand new.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Mine are all-terrain truck shocks from a STREET company called Monroe. I love them on the street. Best yet. But now that I will be off-roading, I can't wait to see how long they last. 2-3 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts