Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this thing. How much would that suck to have to wipe all the mud off all that chrome it would take weeks!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you just imagine all the scratches that truck would show after one run down a narrow trail from overhanging trees?

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
...well yeah ive seen those spikes before..they add like 150 horses each...im thinkin about addin about 10 of em to my truck this summer....if any body wants some info on them just let me know ok
-Neil

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
no man, go with BIG YELLO stickers, preflably in chinese. they add the most horsepower.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I noticed a HUGE difference when I put mu PS stickers on... oh wait.. maybe it was because the leaving plenum gasket was fixed.. LOL

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took a permanent marker and scribbled something that resembled chinese on the sides of my truck then after that, it started sounding like a bunch of pissed off bumblebees were following me around, my headlights turned blue, and now my truck can beat anything on the street. :D:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i cant seem to get the picture of the "fugly truck" up will someone else post it up for me, I'm really curious. And I don't mean to sound like a stupid blonde(no offense) but you guys are kidding about the chinese stickers right? You're making fun of the stupid people that put stickers all over their supped up cars and think they give them extra hp, right? See my bro. is one of those guys that puts all these modifications on his car that he THINKS gives 5 extra hp, so that's why i wasn't sure. Thanx
-HiBoyGal

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can always right click and select properties to view the link but the site must have been down or maybe your browser wouldn't allow you to see it.

You can also right click and show image or view image.

BTW - YES we are kidding about the chinese writing although it looks really COOL! :D:

·
Registered
2 Posts
that is...um...truly amazing...i'm speachless, there are no words to describe how truly disgusting that is. and to think that all that money could have been spent on much better things. disgusting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts