Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a huge ram today that was parked. AS i got closer I noitced it was a 2x4! it was huge! it was on 38's and was just totaly awesome. I looked on it and it had what i could see as fabtech lift and a body lift. not sure what was else on it. totaly made my stock truck dwarf.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Alright rich boys! I think the only 2x4'S that SHOULD be built up is for Baja Racing. Lifting a 2X4 like that is so stupid. You'll never need it. If you have a truck like that, it needs 4X4 to get through some serious mud.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
oops

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
what was the score again?...i lost track! :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was pretty muddy.So i guess he uses it. but most guys with that much lift and tires that I have seen, are only doing it for looks. i see alot of big chevys and fords that will never even see dirt and thier on like 44" boggers. im in so cal.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'll buy that Mr Muffin, I know that everyone can't afford to go buy a 4X4, but have you given any consideration to trading your 2wd in on a 4X4 if that's what you really want? It's still a fairly late model truck...again, just my 2 cents

·
Registered
47 Posts
WELL LETS SEE.....this area is for US that means we as 4x2 people can discuss any thing we want , as long as it is for our trucks, as for commen sense it doesnt take a rocket scientist, to figure out that your in the wrong FORUM.. as for lifting the truck I have a ranch and need the clearence, to each his own, dont come here and bash us leave us alone, we dont have to explain WHY we want to raise them , ps.com let us post here so if you dont have any thing good to say, go away..................

99-318-club cab 2wd- 14"x3" K&N airfilter-IAT sensor resistor-TPS sensor mod-180 degree thermostat-3923 autolites-brass insert dist. cap-285-75-16- all terrains-3" rough country suspension lift- rs9000 metallic red - black decal removed from side windows

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You're right Bullram, LETS DO SEE. This area is for 2wd trucks and you CAN discuss anything you want. But you have to expect input across the board. And how do you explain the 10 4X4 threads where I see your input? What was that you said about "common sense" and "wrong forum"?

And I don't believe that I "bashed" anyone with a 2wd, I was simply commenting on a particular truck. My other QUESTION was directed to Kevin and HE answered me himself.

If you don't want to know what people really think don't write in. There's no need to get bent out of shape here. We all have one thing in common, trucks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well those threads were constructive and I didnt go there to "criticize" the other posters, I help any of the people that want help. I dont care what there driving...as long as the item is what I have experienced..try this go to the 4x4 section and tell them they spend too much or tell them it is rediculous to raise the body of the truck and not the pumpkin...I dont think they would like it, I personally feel this section is a great tool where, 2wds can go and get help without feeling, intimidated..that is all I was saying....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Whoa! Hey guys "Can't we all just get along?" Go mudding or something. The name of this website is PAVEMENTSUCKS.COM not HEYLETSSEEHOWMANYPEOPLEWECANBASHANDPISSOFFINTHESAMEDAY.COM. If you can't enjoy yourself and have a good time, remove the problem (yourself).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, were all brothers here no need to fight about anything realting to trucks! Muffin. thier looks to be good amount of clearance with that truck. Muffin, this truck ws just huge. it makes me want to lift my truck even more now. i see fords lifted and chevys but when i see rams lifted like they just look beter. Also i think it was a chick driving it... lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
If it is a beautiful truck we love it and even some off the ugly one's(which do the real tuff sh#@) save the bashings for the EURO-TRASH. But I saw the nicest 2x4 last week with 39.5 boggers on it now what is that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts